Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

FLI Frequency 15" Subwoofers in a ported box? Specs say recommended enclosure type: sealed


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Joe would you be able to do a design for a Memphis M5 12" sub? I just got an Alpine mrp-m450 amp for $30 and my old box is falling apart. I have a 2003 Crown Vic p71 with a setina bodygaurd police partition so I'm not sure how much sound that thing will block. It has the part that slides open. I also have no back seat an I was planning on putting the sub back there with room for 1 seat still. I just want a box as big and loud as possible for that amp and your always coming up with some crazy stuff. Tuned somewhat low if you can. Thanks a lot.

Posted

I could draw the box but that partition is going to spoil your efforts for the most part, besides it's only a single 12 sub.

Posted

Would you be able to do it to take up 2 of the back seats with room for 1 seat still? Then have the port facing out of the hole in the partition? I can take pics with all measurements for the maximum size possible. This thing pounds decent in the box I made but its not tuned right for this sub and doesn't hit anything below 25-35hz without sounding like crap.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 495 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...