Sonic Electronix

Well, went and done it! Got all Soundqubed headed my way! Got one of their Q4-120's, Q1-1200.1, 2 sets of their QC-HF6.5 components, and a SD2.5 12-D4. We'll see how it sounds when I can get it all installed. Broke my wrist a month ago and it is still in a cast. Sucks that I can't do a lot! Anyone else got their stuff?

Dang the complete soundqubed system! I want to see it when you get it all installed. You should be quite pleased with your purchase.

BTW if you ever need sound deadening their Q-Mat is pretty top notch.

Sounds good! Should be a clean install!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Glad to hear some positive feedback because I did not know a lot about soundqubed. Bad thing is the '97 suburban that I'm installing it in looks horrible right now, runs good, has a good interior, but it needs a face lift! The sound system is first priority right now though. It drives good and runs good, but the old stock system is completely shot!

I got 6 of the hds312s they look good haven't purchased the rest of the equipment for my build yet but subs are super stiff. Going in a 4th order blowthrough in my single cab s10 (:

Glad to hear some positive feedback because I did not know a lot about soundqubed. Bad thing is the '97 suburban that I'm installing it in looks horrible right now, runs good, has a good interior, but it needs a face lift! The sound system is first priority right now though. It drives good and runs good, but the old stock system is completely shot!

Haha I'm in the same boat, but yeah right now I'm running the Q4 and in the process of installing a HDC3 18 with Q1-2200 (hopefully will be in today). I am more then happy with all there products, can't say if if the 18 sounds good but its built like a beast!!

2002 Toyota Corolla

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Soundqubed Q1-2200d

Soundqubed HDC3.118

Soundqubed Q4-120

Alpine SPR-60

Alpine SPR-60C

• 2 weeks later...

Meant to post a when I got all my stuff a couple a weeks ago! Sorry no pics yet of all the stuff! They make some awesome looking speakers, subs, and amps! I'm impressed! We will see in a couple of weeks how it all sounds! (I broke my wrist back in March and I'm still healing up. ) The SD2.5 12-D4 is built like a freakin' tank! Thing is tight! Soundqubed said it would take a month or so to break in. I'll try to get pics up soon.

Archived