Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

I Need help with enclosure design


SMF93

Recommended Posts

Posted

Need help with a ported enclosure design for 2 old school rockford fosgate he2 12s tuned to 32 hz,my maximum dimensions that I have to work with are 13"deep,42"wide,21"tall .. Thanks.

Posted

Bumping your thread twice in a few hours is not the way to get things done around here. Be patient it will be worth it.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Posted

Ok sorry, it's a Chevy s10 pickup extended cab, not sure what amp it is its my fathers old amp all I know is its a kenwood, I believe 800 watts

Posted

Here is a suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, figure is just an assembly guide, try port driver's side first:

2rfhe2.jpg

SUPUXTCB.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8279 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...