Wtf the fck is wrong with this guy... Thinks this is ok?

i don't know of anyone posting up and watching this guy. but if this dude knows his info is out there then he's nervous. and like i said he doesn't deserve a good nights sleep! him worrying about someone doing something is far worse then anyone actually doing anything!

I'm not against what your saying, nor with you. i understand why people want to hurt this guy. believe me i get it. but him getting in own head about what we may or may not do is a good punishment.

we can't control what some others may or may not do with this info. but if someone decides to beat his ass.. he had it coming.

Simply flipping back through the early pages of this thread will reveal what I was referring to, & more ...

Many not taking a split second before offering their "ideas" for solutions ... others, ... different things to be the first to offer.

I am glad that someone did notice the liability "angle" here, though.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

I know you think youre some kind of legal expert because you have a cj degree but everythjng posted is public record and found thriugg legitimate methods. He was also the person who posted it. There have been mamy cases already available regarding case law and information posted on the internet

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

:ehh:

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Personally I think he should lose the kid for a month and then have to take parenting classes.

Maybe even a fine for a couple hundred dollars. That would make the other side be happy (non bassheads). It would enough to teach people not to do it again I think.

It could also put us into a good light if we had someone speak out and say he was in the complete wrong and our community doesn't have any respect for someone like that or just something along those lines.

I do think he deserves a smack to the head and a "wtf were you thinking?" Though.

Problem with losing the kid for a month is what happens when his next mistake truly cost the child (I.E. a limb or worst) he is too immature to be a parent . yes people make mistakes but when its a father risking his childs health he is no longer a parent.

Personally I think he should lose the kid for a month and then have to take parenting classes.

Maybe even a fine for a couple hundred dollars. That would make the other side be happy (non bassheads). It would enough to teach people not to do it again I think.

It could also put us into a good light if we had someone speak out and say he was in the complete wrong and our community doesn't have any respect for someone like that or just something along those lines.

I do think he deserves a smack to the head and a "wtf were you thinking?" Though.

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Archived