Jump to content

Am I that fast?? Vids inside for questioning...


hzsogood

Recommended Posts

Posted

Last real loss I had was to a s/c mustang gt. Just spanked my ass, it's still sore, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

add some super caps to even out the voltage :) maybe get some better performance to the injectors and such.

love the sound though. i dont hate on any ride if its fast. sounds good too.

Thats not voltage ;) A/F mixture gauge However, works off the same principle

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

The only mustang I've fallen in love with is the terminator. Jizz in my pants. They did that thing right.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Sure, it could be fast.. But I don't see a point in high power fwd cars.. which is why at most, ill do a 3.5L na swap or twin 9bs

In your case just buy a vr4.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7438 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...