what deck should I get?

I am looking to get a double din, I was thinking pioneer's th x700bt or the jvc me r710 but I was leaning towards the Pioneer. I also found a used Pioneer double din ( this one->http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/DVD-Receivers/AVH-X1500DVD ) but before I did something stupid I figured I would come here. I really want Bluetooth but don't need it and prefer not to have touch screen but again, I don't care. Main thing is I really want something that will look good and sound better. My budget is roughly 100 but if there is nothing good at the price point and I can wait till I have more green. Thank

if i were you save a bit more and grab the nex series. Makes for a very clean install

AVH-4000NEX_UC_inuse_600x400.jpg

Kenwood, i'd stay away from Pioneer. what vehicle is it going into?

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

01 Chevy Malibu.

i would jump into a local shot and see what interface you prefer i love pioneer eq's and interference best. The deck you posted above is a nice simple deck if your looking just to play dvd's and plug usb sticks in and adding a sub to the car

I ended up getting that used Pioneer, I talked him down so I got 80! I love the eq and it sounds good.

80 is a steal man welcome to the pioneer club :D

1273645_10153271003845191_2125997371_o.j

Archived