bumpinTL364 Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 2007 acura TL? masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
hershy314 Posted July 3, 2014 Author Report Posted July 3, 2014 I think you all will like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQUWYWtJqP4 I think it started out as the range hse Sad to see that thing in the condition it is in now. I watched the episode of Street Customs (now Inside West Coast Customs) when this was built. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
BigManAC Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 ^^^Done by the mad scientist Nautiluz Creation... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156970-ground-zero-6-15-40kw-bmw-x5-nautiluz-creation/page-24?hl=%2Bbmw#entry2801489 yep! thats one of the sickest cars ive ever seen! 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
hershy314 Posted July 5, 2014 Author Report Posted July 5, 2014 http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted July 10, 2014 Author Report Posted July 10, 2014 http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted August 24, 2014 Author Report Posted August 24, 2014 My current favorite one of these 4dr to 2dr I've done. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.