Haha

I Just went from the 4 to the 5s on December for the same reason it was to slow and the lock and home buttons didn't work all the time

I also stay with iPhones cause they are smaller

Really 200$?

I paid 100$ for the 5s

2big differences I notice was the screen being a lot brighter made colors better

And the speaker is louder

obviously a bigger screen and not slow

well 99$ + tax off of their 500$ price. IDK!! haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Haha

I Just went from the 4 to the 5s on December for the same reason it was to slow and the lock and home buttons didn't work all the time

Really 200$?

I paid 100$ for the 5s

2big differences I notice was the screen being a lot brighter made colors better

I forgot almost 10%

I think I would wait it's only a 3 month wait

Even if they make the screen bigger it'll still probably be smaller than the rest

Prices don't they usually start at 200$ With the contract

Haha

Really 200$?

I paid 100$ for the 5s

I forgot almost 10%

Even if they make the screen bigger it'll still probably be smaller than the rest

Im pretty sure but then again, Verizon be trying to include hidden taxes, or at least in my area. Thats why we were thinknig about radio shack. How did u like the upgrade from iPhone 4 to 5s? Did u feel lik eyou should of waited?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I would wait since i'm on the same boat as you right now. I have a 4s and i can upgrade to a 5 for $200, or i can trade in my phone and get $150 credit and basically pay $50 for a new phone. My power button is broken and almost used up all my memory, i know once i get a 5 i will regret and said i should of waited a few months to get the 6.

So I realized that the iPhone6 itself wont be bigger.. Just the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y6ZAH8c1MM#t=46

In that case, probably wait for 6. I thought they weer making the phone bigger to the size of a g5 but there just taking off the outer trims. make sense

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Haha

Really 200$?

I paid 100$ for the 5s

I forgot almost 10%

Im pretty sure but then again, Verizon be trying to include hidden taxes, or at least in my area. Thats why we were thinknig about radio shack. How did u like the upgrade from iPhone 4 to 5s? Did u feel lik eyou should of waited?

Like it no more lagging. Was able to hear more clearly when talking I had the 8gb now I have the 16gb which is a plus

I think I should of went with the 5 but waited a whole year until the 5s I don't know why i waited

But in your case I personally would wait

Haha

Really 200$?

I paid 100$ for the 5s

I forgot almost 10%

Like it no more lagging. Was able to hear more clearly when talking I had the 8gb now I have the 16gb which is a plus

I think I should of went with the 5 but waited a whole year until the 5s I don't know why i waited

But in your case I personally would wait

I get u. Everything THIS 4 can't do haha. Speaker are blown except ear. Vibrate doesn't work. When I type it lags so sometime doesn't catch what I really want to type. But hey, it's the 3rd iPhone ever made oh we'll haha.

But 4 months is a long way tho . Especially with a 4

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Just got the iPhone 5s 16g for verizonfor 150$, and man is it an upgrade from the 4. No lag or anything. Quick question tho for anyone else who owns a 5s, i heard there's a feature on the camera where u can adjust it vertically and horizontally to get it better focused ? Or is that an add on app. Or was I just lied too. Haha thanks for all of y'all feedback. I cracked my 4 yesterday so I couldn't do my original plan which was to wait for the 6, but the 5s will do.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Archived