Wassup SMD,

To start off, THIS IS NOT A VS thread. Just asking a quick question about 2 different phones.

SOOOOO....

I have an upgrade right now for verizon. I can get the iPhone 5s right now , or wait till august for the iphone6. The thing is, is there a big difference between the obvious (larger screen / higher resolution, thinner, etc)?

I hear the screen is going to be bigger, and personally for me, any droid phone or big phone (all galaxy's) don't work for me. So would the iPhone 6 be like that with a 4.7" screen compared to 5s 4"?

At the end, should I wait or buy a 5s in the next hour hah. Meaning are the iPhone 6s pros gonna cancel out it's cons (personally) for me to buy it

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I say wait based on the 6 will have upgraded hardware. Once the app developers really start writing 64bit apps you will see the 5s start lacking in performance real quickly. that is my opinion anyway. It's also what I am doing.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I say wait based on the 6 will have upgraded hardware. Once the app developers really start writing 64bit apps you will see the 5s start lacking in performance real quickly. that is my opinion anyway. It's also what I am doing.

Isn't the A7 chip 64 bit based and used in the 5S? I'm a bit confused about the 64 bit comment you mentioned.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Haha I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 7 slow as FICK. Like I literally wish I had a flip phone to not be tempted to use internet because of how slown iOS7 made an iPhone 4.

I heard they are def upgrading their screen resolution, idk about hardware. Big concern for me is size of screen. If it feels uncomfortable texting / holding a phone with 1 hand, idk haha. I don't like the s5 due to size nor s4 or s3 lol.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Also for a iPhone 5s at radio shack is around 200 in total. iPhone 6 at Verizon when new.. Who knows te price

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Personally. I have tried all mobile os and platforms alike. Im a huge android person. However Im currently rocking a 5s since my s4 decided to jump out of my hand to kiss the concrete. Long story short. Wait for the 6 there are so many reasons why. But with the number series (6) vs the s. Its a complete overhaul of the phone. Then the (S) its a refinement if that is what you want to call it.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Haha

I Just went from the 4 to the 5s on December for the same reason it was to slow and the lock and home buttons didn't work all the time

I also stay with iPhones cause they are smaller

Really 200$?

I paid 100$ for the 5s

2big differences I notice was the screen being a lot brighter made colors better

And the speaker is louder

obviously a bigger screen and not slow

Personally. I have tried all mobile os and platforms alike. Im a huge android person. However Im currently rocking a 5s since my s4 decided to jump out of my hand to kiss the concrete. Long story short. Wait for the 6 there are so many reasons why. But with the number series (6) vs the s. Its a complete overhaul of the phone. Then the (S) its a refinement if that is what you want to call it.

Gotcha. I also like the 6 because I heard they might use sapphire glass to help prevent damage to the phone? That would be nice :) But idk, I'm that kind of guy who cant walk around with a big phone in my pocket all day. But then again, it seems like now a days everyone is upgrading to bigger screens now. So exact price would be 99$ for iPhone 5s + tax off OG price of $500. So in the end around 175-200$ out the door.

Idk, like I stated before, I feel like the screen is gonig to make me hate it though. Thats the only thing. But I mean if the technology is that much better or upgraded, then I guess it cancels it out but maan, I gave up a brand new droid for an iphone4 just because the screen was too big. -_-

I'll look into it. Does anyone know what the starting price for a 6 would be at Verizon with a 2 year-contract? Because if its going to be more than 350-400$, i'll just get the 5s and spend the other 150-200 on other things haha

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Archived