Jump to content

Pandora = No sub bass


Recommended Posts

Posted

CD's and USB play normal. All music coming through Pandora as no sub bass. Same songs on my USB have plenty of bass but the song played on Pandora it's like I turned off my sub amp...none at all. Anyone know why that's happening?

Posted

What headunit?

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Posted

well, my droid m is horrible sounding and has no bass and way too much treble, even if i use the AUX out on it. Not sure what phone you are using but it might just be it. Or it could be really really low quality audio if your rate is low. Like if you are on 3G or if you are not a paying member of pandora you can only stream up to a certain bit rate. Not sure what exactly that number is, but i know it isnt great.

Posted

Have you streamed anything else through bluetooth? Is it ok when it isn't pandora that is bluetoothed? If not there is some damn setting in there that you have to find. Basically makes it so that the audio coming in through bluetooth only goes through the front pair of RCAs not the sub pre out. Just dig through the bluetooth settings. Took me about 15 minutes to find it.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

hmmm...I didn't realize that with the non-paying thing. It's a Galaxy 3 phone with 3G. So maybe that is what's going on. Kinda sux. Maybe I'll try paying for a month and see if that helps.

Posted

Have you streamed anything else through bluetooth? Is it ok when it isn't pandora that is bluetoothed? If not there is some damn setting in there that you have to find. Basically makes it so that the audio coming in through bluetooth only goes through the front pair of RCAs not the sub pre out. Just dig through the bluetooth settings. Took me about 15 minutes to find it.

No, I haven't. I'll see if there is a setting for the bluetooth. Hope that's all it is. I'd hate to have to pay for it...lol...but I guess it's better than paying for XM Radio if that's what I end up having to do.

Posted

Well we both have kenwoods so I'm almost willing to bet we have the same bluetooth settings. Just hit the bluetooth phone button or whatever it is and start running through every single list of settings. Once you see something that says "front" or "front only" that'll be the ticket. Just change it to "All"

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

Well we both have kenwoods so I'm almost willing to bet we have the same bluetooth settings. Just hit the bluetooth phone button or whatever it is and start running through every single list of settings. Once you see something that says "front" or "front only" that'll be the ticket. Just change it to "All"

Son of a.....you were right on the money. I would have never thought there'd be such a setting but that fixed it. Thanks a bunch !!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...