privateryan1323 Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 I have 4 lanzar max pro 1600w 800mrs 12's powered by two auto tek 1600w maxx amps. I need help with a new box design tuned anywhere between 30-34hz I would prefer 32hz. Maximum width would be 37" maximum length is 28" and height I can work with anything. Thanks
Barnett 313 Posted May 21, 2014 Report Posted May 21, 2014 I have 4 lanzar max pro 1600w 800mrs 12's powered by two auto tek 1600w maxx amps. I need help with a new box design tuned anywhere between 30-34hz I would prefer 32hz. Maximum width would be 37" maximum length is 28" and height I can work with anything. Thanks I just did a enclosure for my two trucks I have with 4 Rockford T1 subs 12''s. You will have to give them the height you want the box to be, in order for them to design it right!!!
privateryan1323 Posted May 21, 2014 Author Report Posted May 21, 2014 That is the part I need help with. I don't know how tall it should be for it to be right
timc31610 Posted May 21, 2014 Report Posted May 21, 2014 Post your max height. Then whoever decides to help you will know what you are working with. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Barnett 313 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 Joe X, will help you design the enclosure the right way. He help me out a lot, and I got it right the 1st time....lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.