keddy_net Posted May 24, 2014 Report Posted May 24, 2014 Hello guys I have: VW Golf 4 hatchback car 2 x AA Mayhem D1 Skar Audio sk 4500.1d 2 x Crescendo F31-Hp Stock alternator 120A I want: Daily box wired to 0.7 Tuning 32hz What surface area of port What internal volume Spl box: wired to 0.25 Car peak around 50Hz tuning box 47 Hz what internal volume what surface area I need this volumes and surface area from users who play with mayhems or similar subs like n2, n3, zcons etc. Thank You Michael Alpine 9855, alipne kca 620m interface, dls ca21, skar pax 8, skar vx1 st, skar 4500.1d, two AA Mayhem 15, xs 3100 ===>> Under Construction....i need power !!!
timc31610 Posted May 24, 2014 Report Posted May 24, 2014 Your going to run that 4500 on stock electrical at .25? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
REH Posted May 24, 2014 Report Posted May 24, 2014 Your going to run that 4500 on stock electrical at .25? ^^^
Joe X Posted May 24, 2014 Report Posted May 24, 2014 You are going to run rated on those subs and I don't think you can do the largest recommended box so do it large as feasible, for port surface area use the Richard Small estimate as a starting point.
keddy_net Posted May 28, 2014 Author Report Posted May 28, 2014 I start working on this box. it will be with two 8' PVC interchangeable round and flared ports. For daily the box will have 7.6 cubic feet, 2 x 8' flared round ports, 32Hz with 27' depth and 97.4 sq inch area For SPL the box will have 8.2 cubic feet, 2 x 8' flared round ports. I will start from 42Hz tuning to find the car peak freq Two powercell 3000 is coming. Alpine 9855, alipne kca 620m interface, dls ca21, skar pax 8, skar vx1 st, skar 4500.1d, two AA Mayhem 15, xs 3100 ===>> Under Construction....i need power !!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.