Funtoss Posted May 25, 2014 Report Posted May 25, 2014 Hi guys, I need some ideas for a single American Bass XFL 1222 sub enclosure Amp is Fusion NV am16001 Running it at 1 ohm so 1000w rms at least I want it to play down to about 25hz with ease and authority on 26hz and up? Can you guys show me some designs? This is what I've come up with, but so far no clue if it is good enough? I know its a bit too big, but I am guessing it'll give nice lows what are other designs you guys can recommend me? Thanks in advance
timc31610 Posted May 25, 2014 Report Posted May 25, 2014 I would recommend downloading and using the torres box calculator. Search for it here on the site. The re calculator is a bit of when it comes to the tuning of the box. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
timc31610 Posted May 26, 2014 Report Posted May 26, 2014 You need to put a 3 in the common port walls box to properly account for your port displacement. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Funtoss Posted June 2, 2014 Author Report Posted June 2, 2014 Is this better ? Please let me know if this is any good?
timc31610 Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 It doesn't look bad, a little more port area might help especially with the low tuning. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Cj Kumz Posted June 3, 2014 Report Posted June 3, 2014 ^^^ x2. More port area. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Funtoss Posted June 4, 2014 Author Report Posted June 4, 2014 nissan wingroad lol i'll try to get more port area, thanks guys! btw anyone with any single 12 enclosure designs are more than welcome to come help as i haven't got my final design yet
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.