JSE Posted May 25, 2014 Report Posted May 25, 2014 Well my plan was to run 4 sets of t3's. They are becoming harder and harder to find for the $400 I had found last year. Im still a month out before I can actually make any purchases. Spoke to a local Rockford Fosgate sales rep 3 days ago he said anything power series are/will no longer sold to unauthorized dealers. So just to make sure im still prepared I would like to get a plan B going. Obviously hearing them is the best thing to do but finding specific speakers to listen to are pretty hard to find... Very happy with the T3's I listed to. Biggest issue im running into is mid bass response. Preferred Rms 150W nothing less than 125W. There is really no set budget 4 t3's if I find them for the price I want would be $1600. Sound clean and can keep up with 2 level 6 18s on 10-12k is the biggest issue. RF PPS8-6 was one of my options Freq. 85-5k Little high Freq. Rms 100W RF PPS8-8 another... Slightly better response 80-5k Not sure if I have the room. Beyma had a few 6.5s rated at 60-5k(idk) Looking at the data sheet its like 70-80 dB @ 1w / 1 meter at like 70hz... and then I couldn't find those specific ones for sale online. rambling on now Kill myself, Josiah. ~Meh~
bushroot Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 Are you opposed to piecing something together? http://www.parts-express.com/morel-tiw-634ft-titanium-series-ferrite-6-woofer-4-ohm--297-100 http://www.parts-express.com/morel-cat-378-1-1-8-soft-dome-horn-tweeter--277-084 I would run the woofers sealed. Depending on how low you want to cross them over, you'd probably be fine around .25 cu ft with a little stuffing. These fit in a tighter space, but probably don't go as high or low as you'd like: http://www.parts-express.com/morel-tiw-634nd-titanium-series-hybrid-6-woofer-4-ohm--297-102 If you want to run passive crossovers and you've never built them, send me a message.
Skullz Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 With that budget i would get 2 sets of the Hertz HSK XL's and run them on 4 ch amps bridged for the most power you can put to them. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
bighossf150 Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 With that budget i would get 2 sets of the Hertz HSK XL's and run them on 4 ch amps bridged for the most power you can put to them.Yep, I'm running some Hsk 165s active on an ampere 125.4 and they sound great Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
noobslayer77 Posted June 10, 2014 Report Posted June 10, 2014 re xxx comps. check them out. 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 2 13w7s skar 3500 cnf mids (soon) xs batteries
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.