has anyone bought tires from here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-NEW-FALKEN-ZIEX-ZE-912-ALL-SEASON-205-40R17-TIRES-205-40-17-2054017-R17-84W-/121347652454?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Tires&hash=item1c40e23b66&vxp=mtr

wanting a set of 4 tires for summer for my neon while staying under 300 those seem pretty good and the price is a steal i just wonder if its to good to be true

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

does it HAVE to be 205-40-17?

205-40-17's really really really narrow.... Can you fit 215/225 series tires? that widens the search, and possibly the price bracket for it may be cheaper too.

I've heard mixed reviews on falkens in general, and from personal experience (riding on them off someone else's car) they're not that great. They're moderately noisy, and only get worse over time, road bumps are harsher than the other brands (which IMO, can cause premature suspension failure in general).

Hope that helps in your search though.

has to be that tire size its a neon that rides horrible all ready and im about to add an extra 400lbs of batteries so im sure that will only make it worse

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Never bought tires from ebay but I have those tires on my focus. 15k miles so far and they are holding up good. I got them from discount tire for $70 each with free mounting, balancing, and warranty. Plus free rotations.

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

has to be that tire size its a neon that rides horrible all ready and im about to add an extra 400lbs of batteries so im sure that will only make it worse

you should be fine going to about a 225 45 17. If anything a 215 45 or 50 17 would be better. Check walmart out, And they have decent prices and can special order them for you. But if there aftermarket gotta carry em in. Or anything over factory spec. I know its not similar, but I ran 245 45 17s with no issue other then baby rub up front on my walled 92 civic and it sagged lol.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

with those size rims the only tires i can run is a 205-40-17

Archived