XS Power

My Battery Arrives Damaged, But Is Now All Good!

Well been waiting now for ohhh a couple of weeks. Battery arrives today from Summit Racing and right off the bat I notice the battery was not packaged properly like the D5100r I recieved. Last battery came in a box within a box, this one just shows up in the Factory Box. Spoke with Summit, they said they will have another battery on the way tonight. Which is good. I informed them to PLEASE ship it this time inside of another box, cause it looks like UPS droped it or something hit it. Talked with UPS to report it damaged they want to come and pick it up. I just want a battery that isn't damaged. I am bummed about right now. Someone cheer me up. Here are the pictures.

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

It still has a charge of 12.7, but it looks like it is leaking a pink fluid of some sort. Scottie, Steve does it look damaged to you guys???

Edited by zaxfire69

:( I would not keep it . with the amount of power going in and out of that thing i dont think it could be safe
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Heck no,,,This isn't going in my car. No way.. Ups said they will be back on Friday to pick it up..Summit Racing says they will have me another on the way tonight, just have to wait on Ground shipping. No big deal. Just the 5100r that I recieved came in 2 boxes. Not this one. Just the packaging that you see in the picture. Im sure it was just a mix up and someone figured that the package could make it packaged like that..Nope. On a positive note this battery is massive..I love it..Can not wait to get the other one. The 5100r in my car is performing flawlessly..

atleast you bought from a company with good standards and there not fighting with you or makeing you wait for a ups claim and wait untill ups pays them, there geting you taken care of rite away. thats what i personaly call great customer service... even if the packing was not up to par there backing them selfs up.. that means the most

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

sorry to hear about your battery but atleast it is getting taken care of without any excuses.

living 15 mins away from summit racing FTMFW. sorry not trying to rub it in or anything :)

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Yeah you guys don't know how it is living in a place where you can't really get what you want or need. That is why I have to do mail order all the time instead of going to a shop or a big company..When I tell you guys that I live in a crappy little town, I am not lying. You West coast guys be glad you have shops at every corner and places you can get things cause IT SUCKS to have to drive to get the things you need. WickedToys rub it in deep why don't ya!! :D J/K Hell Not a big deal to me..Summit Racing and Powermaster are awesome company's. This battery is freakin huge and from the specs it is what everyone says it is. I think that it just slipped through shipping and whoever shipped it didn't really remember what Brown can do for you!!.. Probably have a replacement in a week.. I am just gonna let UPS come and pick this one back up and see what happens.

Nice battery, but they suck who did that in the shipping process, Thats retarded!

Thats what I said to when I thought about how far the package had travel. I knew something was messed up with I saw the box mangled and not inside of the regular Summit Racing box with those dang peanuts that drive me crazy. :lol:

AHH Man just remembered Easter Weekend. I bet UPS will be closed. AHH..UUGGHH

Edited by zaxfire69

Well good thing is they are shipping a new one to you. When they shipped my D3100s they were in a box within a box.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques