Just bought a new jeep. Not so much an audio build but thought I post some pictures up of it for yall anyway.

It really felt great to have a jeep again after 2 years.IMG_20140522_161106_zpsuaxavrmc.jpg

Just a little teaser til I get my photo guy to get some pictures

IMG_20140523_175818_zpshteoqjue.jpg

Was wanting to use my carbon mids in this jeep but they will not fit anywhere so I have to deal with 5.25s front and rear for now

IMG_20140426_024819_zpsag6q74mp.jpg

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Overall the plan is to give it some more lift. It only has a 2.5 budget boost on it with stock everything. The suspension is just too noisy. Not being picky about it lol. Afterwards im going to get to upgrading some of the audio. I already swapped out the stock head unit for my 80prs amd used some old alpine 5.25s in the speaker pods. Really wanting to get a nice led light bar too.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Nice looking jeep man!

Thanks man! Im falling for her slowly.

But im on hold for amps. Rockford marine amps are on backorder. Ordered a set t1 coaxials and did a few other things. Ill take some pictures later today. Plan is a single eight sub preferred is sundown x8 and replace all the speakers with rockfords. Marine amps so I can feel alittle more comfortable with taking the top off.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Nice looking jeep man!

Thanks man! Im falling for her slowly.

But im on hold for amps. Rockford marine amps are on backorder. Ordered a set t1 coaxials and did a few other things. Ill take some pictures later today. Plan is a single eight sub preferred is sundown x8 and replace all the speakers with rockfords. Marine amps so I can feel alittle more comfortable with taking the top off.

Marine amps are definitly a good idea! I just dont take my top off very often:( I dont really have anywhere to put it when its off so that makes it hard too. I have 2 of the sa 8s they sound really good. the x8s should be some beast little subs. Im tuned in!

80 prs and new dash sticker lol

20140606_114957_zps21ptqmur.jpg

Alpine type s 5.25s in the dash. Didnt take any pictures of that.

Rockford t15.25 coaxials in the sound bars.

I tried them in the dash but they sounded like crap there. I had to take one of the notches off so it would fit in the dash.

20140606_115024_zps8clmlri2.jpg

Weather has been so nice I decided to fold the top back. Most relaxed ive been in a long time since I got this jeep.

20140606_115100_zpsgn5lwpzv.jpg

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Interested in what you do. I'm looking at getting a 4 door renegade. Street queen of course, but Id like it to have that stance and look.

Right now its just a 2.5 budget boost and 33s. Plan is tube fenders and 37s on a 2.5 long arm. Cant start it til its paided off tho.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

I like the sticker in front of the passenger seat.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I like the sticker in front of the passenger seat.

Its all about location location lol

Big ol sale going on at 4 wheel parts this weekend got bout 1k to play with trying to decide what to get now

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Archived