Scapelli21 Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 This is my truck but I'm not the 1 in the driver seat. This was at Soundset 2014 and me and my gf were enjoying the day also but I did give demo's of my own truck as well lol demo'd all day. No numbers yet, clamped or TL. Tons of work to still be done including the doors, clean up, new loading wall, more power and suspension. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0iKXG95ctE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQg6ALfaHBw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTunCRIF560 2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ Pioneer 980BT 16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass NS-1 - 3 D3100's DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown Team Sundown Audio
soundstream15 Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 Was she gonna say how many psi that was??? Shit looks brutal bro
Scapelli21 Posted May 29, 2014 Author Report Posted May 29, 2014 I have no idea what she was gonna say lol all I know is she thoroughly enjoyed it lol 2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ Pioneer 980BT 16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass NS-1 - 3 D3100's DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown Team Sundown Audio
soundstream15 Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 Lol she did love it =) I need to give hot girls a demo lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.