CJL Posted November 24, 2006 Report Posted November 24, 2006 Any members know the ins and outs on how to mod a Xbox? I'd like to get a little info from you on AIM
Dale Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 If you are talking about the original, I have modded some of them using the Xenium ice chip. Not a bad chip. :^
AI James Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 go to xboxscene.com for any questions regarding this everythign can be answered there
CJL Posted November 26, 2006 Author Report Posted November 26, 2006 Yep i was talking about the original Xbox Ok so I read up alittle and found out that ALL mod chips do the same thing.But one thing i still dont understand is emulators.How would I be able to play old games(N64,NES,ect.)on my xbox?
AI James Posted November 26, 2006 Report Posted November 26, 2006 you can read up about that on the same site
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 when i wanna mod my consoles i go to a guy 20min from the road from me, they're everywhere here in australia... of course this guy is of no use to you obviously, but he does some good modding!
AI James Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 lol theres a video game store here in town who does it here. well worth the 50 bucks they charge imo
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.