Pro Posted June 5, 2014 Report Posted June 5, 2014 Here is a short video of me practicing my launching on my Banshee 350. If you ride let me know in a post below! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN3FWmbusrQ
Popwarhomie Posted June 5, 2014 Report Posted June 5, 2014 Ive had dirt bikes and 4 wheelers my whole life. Sold everything 7 years ago because of cops being called every time I would ride. Bought a Raptor 700 last year and sold it a while back because cops again. Not a Raptor fan but I got a stupid good deal on it. Sold it for 4 times what I paid after a little work. 2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz 2016 Focus ST - SQ build.
fox_racin4 Posted June 5, 2014 Report Posted June 5, 2014 I ride an 04 polaris predator 500 Theres just something about the sound of a pipped banshee... Lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
MrBigs63' Posted June 5, 2014 Report Posted June 5, 2014 I ride a banshee. Thing is wicked, until it falls apart. Lol I have so many thousands of dollars in that thing.
REVOofRustler Posted June 5, 2014 Report Posted June 5, 2014 I don't ride quads, but I do have a 2006 YZ250f. I do mostly trail riding on it, with the occasional visit to a local private track. My dirtbike has taken the backseat to downhill mountain biking, though. My bike is a 2012 Norco Aurum 1 with a couple small upgrades. I've gotten into downhill racing as well. Here's a couple photos taken of me during the last race. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Pro Posted June 6, 2014 Author Report Posted June 6, 2014 Ive had dirt bikes and 4 wheelers my whole life. Sold everything 7 years ago because of cops being called every time I would ride. Bought a Raptor 700 last year and sold it a while back because cops again. Not a Raptor fan but I got a stupid good deal on it. Sold it for 4 times what I paid after a little work. I also have a raptor. Its a 2003 660r. Over here in philly the cops really don't even mess with you. I've gotten a couple tickets before but I still ride anyway.
Pro Posted June 6, 2014 Author Report Posted June 6, 2014 I ride an 04 polaris predator 500 Theres just something about the sound of a pipped banshee... Lol Yeah I chose my banshee over my thumper most of the time. The sound is like nothing else.
Pro Posted June 6, 2014 Author Report Posted June 6, 2014 I ride a banshee. Thing is wicked, until it falls apart. Lol I have so many thousands of dollars in that thing. Mine is all stock besides the pipes..I never plan on opening that engine unless I have no choice lol.
MrBigs63' Posted June 6, 2014 Report Posted June 6, 2014 Ive had dirt bikes and 4 wheelers my whole life. Sold everything 7 years ago because of cops being called every time I would ride. Bought a Raptor 700 last year and sold it a while back because cops again. Not a Raptor fan but I got a stupid good deal on it. Sold it for 4 times what I paid after a little work. I also have a raptor. Its a 2003 660r. Over here in philly the cops really don't even mess with you. I've gotten a couple tickets before but I still ride anyway. The cops around my place are douches and will write you a citation before you can blink, and I live in Arkansas? We ride on country roads, not six lanes.
Pro Posted June 6, 2014 Author Report Posted June 6, 2014 I don't ride quads, but I do have a 2006 YZ250f. I do mostly trail riding on it, with the occasional visit to a local private track. My dirtbike has taken the backseat to downhill mountain biking, though. My bike is a 2012 Norco Aurum 1 with a couple small upgrades. I've gotten into downhill racing as well. Here's a couple photos taken of me during the last race. Those YZ250s are rockets! That downhill racing looks awesome too but I would get winded like a mofo doing that haha.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.