What size alternator do I need

Hey I have a 96 jeep grand cherokee and I'm tryin to figure out what size alternator I would need to get to push my hifonics brz 2100 and a JL 300/4 I have the hifonics in right now on stock electrical and it's droppin my voltage down pretty bad also what would be some decent battery's that would be good for that setup to

the biggest one you can buy

X2 plus get the biggest agm battery that will fit your car. I would go with xs power for the batt personally, and dc power, mechman, or singer for the alt.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

also if i buy a high output alternator would i have to upgrade any of the wires i know im gunna do the big 3 but i heard somewhere that a ho alt on my jeep would possibly blow some of my fuses or anything like that just wondering

Nope it'll charge at the same voltage as your stock alt so all stock electrical (lights, sunroof, etc) will still receive the same power. Unless you have your alt set to charge at a higher voltage which is not a good idea.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived