Sundown Audio

Real world amp tests

Afficionado

lol trust me my boy. if it does just the same as the other 2 amps then there is really nothing special to it but the name...

we will find out when it gets tested.

Technically, the RF2500 should do less. Sundown and DC have both made claims of output over rated. If the DC and Sundown amps do more rated than the RF, whats the problem? The RF is a 2500, the other two are 3500's.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

lol trust me my boy. if it does just the same as the other 2 amps then there is really nothing special to it but the name...

we will find out when it gets tested.

Technically, the RF2500 should do less. Sundown and DC have both made claims of output over rated. If the DC and Sundown amps do more rated than the RF, whats the problem? The RF is a 2500, the other two are 3500's.

technically the t2500 should have the other 3.5k amp beat at 2 ohms.. the t2500 is rated at 2500 rms at 1 ohm but has proven to do 3500 watts at 1 ohm.. technically putting it at the range of the other 3500 watt amps.. the DC 3.5 did 3200 watts at 1 ohm on the dyno

if it dont do rated in certified it does not do rated period. dynamic mode is just lowering the standard

So you say the dc9k also doesnt do rated because it didnt do 9k at 1 ohm certified?

exactly.. it is around 8.5k.. where it shines is the higher voltage..

Noe.. it dont do rated.. its been on the dyno they just didnt post the results for that reason.. i think its around the 8.3 8.5k

look im not trying to say the t2500 is junk.. i just want it to prove its constant power.. if it does 2800 at 1 ohm and 2400 at 2 ohms i would be impressed.. if it does 3400+ at 1 ohm and 2400 at 2 ohms not so much unless other 3.5 amps fall on their ass at 2 ohms.. given that its fosgate and its technology this shouldn't be a problem

I'll give you guys my guess of what will happen with the T2500 when we put it on the dyno.

I'm not sure his power supply can even support the T2500, but if it does, I'm going to guess around 2800-3000 certified @ 1 ohm, 2700-2900 certified @ 2 ohm.

3400 dynamic @1 ohm, and 3300 dynamic @ 2 ohm.

Just a guess. could be totally off.

I think other high quality 3.5k amps will beat it @ 2 ohm.

may see skar 2.5k's, 3.5k's, and 4.5k's in the future too, so that will be cool. Might be fun to test them on an SPL meter too, see how they compare to the t2500.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I'll give you guys my guess of what will happen with the T2500 when we put it on the dyno.

I'm not sure his power supply can even support the T2500, but if it does, I'm going to guess around 2800-3000 certified @ 1 ohm, 2700-2900 certified @ 2 ohm.

3400 dynamic @1 ohm, and 3300 dynamic @ 2 ohm.

Just a guess. could be totally off.

I think other high quality 3.5k amps will beat it @ 2 ohm.

may see skar 2.5k's, 3.5k's, and 4.5k's in the future too, so that will be cool. Might be fun to test them on an SPL meter too, see how they compare to the t2500.

thats what im looking for and the rating should be close..

i dont think they will. even if they do make more power but have a bigger loss of power at 2 ohms then the t2500 lives up to its name..

Archived