Sundown Audio

Real world amp tests

Afficionado

I love these tests using the AMM-1...and I want one of those SO bad. yes, I have the AD-1, but the AMM-1 is one of the best deals on an audio testing tool! You can easily find out how much wattage YOUR amp is putting out to YOUR speakers...amazing

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

As I promised.

No one came even close. I was really impressed with both of these amps.

The 100M did 144 Watts at 4.6 ohms

The M500 did 665 Watts at 2.0 ohms.

For a total of 809 watts

Exceeded my expectations!

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I knew alpine would do rated or more I just didn't think the 500 would do 100 or more over.

Me either. Pretty awesome. It's funny, with the soundqubed amp and the way people talked about it, I expected 2500+ Watts.

and this amp i certainly didn't expect 665 watts out of, but hey, surprises are always fun.

Also, I never said what the R1000 did

The R1000 did just over 1000 watts at 2 ohms and we tested it at 1.4 ohms which it had absolutely no problem whatsoever with and it did 1180 Watts.

I expected more, but it still passed the tests.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Archived