DC Sound Lab

500 for 2 15s shipped is a deal and a half, at those prices i'll NEVER sell my 10

yea thats what i thought... i cant wait, i think ima b very happy, just got home from home depot, got my mdf, screws, titebond and fleckstone

just gotta go measure and have som1 give me specs for a box, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

hope you bought alot of fleckstone

not enuf, but i dont want a real heavy coat, this bish is gonna be heavy enuf as it is...also, bought 2 sheets of mdf..i should have enuf.. :lol:

bought 2 cans of the fleckstone... should be enuf for light coat on the parts i need, then ill do the rest soon...just gotta drive 30 mins for the nearest place that has it...so it will be good enuf for now

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

hope you bought alot of fleckstone

:lol:

Awesome bro...that is one HELL of a deal on some pretty kickass subs..As posted before..DO WORK SON!!!!!:lol:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

:lol:

Awesome bro...that is one HELL of a deal on some pretty kickass subs..As posted before..DO WORK SON!!!!!:lol:

im so f-ing excited, i cant wait... they will only be gettin around 600 watts each to begin with, so it will be even better when i get my 5500....also, its cool if i throw some 2x6 or 2x4's in there right? alpine told me i dont need xtreme bracing... so i figure one across, one back and forth, and 1 up and down should be enuf

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Guest Nismofreak

lol

you need atleast 6-7 cans. that is how much I needed

a tip I would use. Paint it whatever color you want and then lay the flexstone to use less cans which 3 cans would be plenty but otherwise 6-7 cans

Edited by Nismofreak

2 cans is nothing for a 2 15 box

lol ok, i guess i should have got more, but yea good idea on the painting before, ill do that, ill grab some flat black (i can get for pretty cheap) and lay down some of that

guess i need to make another trip to yuba tho

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg