2006 Mustang GT - New system

Thanks! It's a work in progress, I'm thinking about 'glassing some more components in the doors next. Right now I only have RF 6x8s and P1 8" subs in the doors and some RF 6.5" components in the kicks. I'd like to round out the mids and highs a little more.

Are the kicks custom? Can you take a picture of the driver side?

Right now, they are the Q-Logic kicks. I like them, they work well and don't really interfere with the clutch pedal. I covered the backside with a crazy amount of second skin though. You do lose the dead pedal space with them.

2006 Mustang GT

Audio:2x RF R1200-1D, 2x RF R400-4, 2x RF P1S48, 2x RF T1682c, 2x DC 12" Lvl 3 D2, 1x RF T1652-s, XS Power Batts, Toolmaker blocks, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods:Too many to list...

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Audio:1x RF R1200-1D, 1x RF R250x4, 2x Sundown 10" SD2, 2x RF P1652, 1x RF P1652-s, Q-logic kickpanels, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods: Coming Soon

Thanks! It's a work in progress, I'm thinking about 'glassing some more components in the doors next. Right now I only have RF 6x8s and P1 8" subs in the doors and some RF 6.5" components in the kicks. I'd like to round out the mids and highs a little more.

Are the kicks custom? Can you take a picture of the driver side?

Right now, they are the Q-Logic kicks. I like them, they work well and don't really interfere with the clutch pedal. I covered the backside with a crazy amount of second skin though. You do lose the dead pedal space with them.

Thats what I was worried about. Where do you put your foot when its not on the clutch?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I don't drive the car very often, I have an Audi A4 as my DD, so I just deal with the inconvenience. If you do a lot of stop and go driving, I wouldn't recommend kicks with the manual.

2006 Mustang GT

Audio:2x RF R1200-1D, 2x RF R400-4, 2x RF P1S48, 2x RF T1682c, 2x DC 12" Lvl 3 D2, 1x RF T1652-s, XS Power Batts, Toolmaker blocks, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods:Too many to list...

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Audio:1x RF R1200-1D, 1x RF R250x4, 2x Sundown 10" SD2, 2x RF P1652, 1x RF P1652-s, Q-logic kickpanels, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods: Coming Soon

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Ride

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived