Indash iPad, what are my options on hooking it up?

Hey guys, I have an in dash iPad mini that I'm going to be using for my build. My plan right now is to run an iStreamer into a JBL MS-8, but was just wondering if anyone had any different ideas on how to go about it? Any and all options are welcomed! Thanks :)

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

There about 40 ways you can do this. Nothing wrong with your choice

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

personally I wouldn't use the MS8. I've seen so many of them break. You can just search eBay and you'll find nothing but refurbs.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

There about 40 ways you can do this. Nothing wrong with your choice

Haha. Ya I figured there were plenty of ways. I guess I should have clarified. I would like to keep my hands free calling active (2011 F150 with Ford Sync), but by going iPad > iStreamer > MS-8 I will lose that functionality 100% :\

personally I wouldn't use the MS8. I've seen so many of them break. You can just search eBay and you'll find nothing but refurbs.

I've already been running it for roughly 1.5 years problem free. I guess I got a good one. lol. Thanks for the heads up though.

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

Archived