Sundown Audio

Total Amplifier Sex....

lol the sexiest thing to lay flat in my van... :lol:

i got my memphis mojo mcd2500 in today and its so dam sexy i almost dont want it in my van, rather have it tucked under my pillow... :rolleyes:

DSCF3681.jpg

DSCF3682.jpg

DSCF3683.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thats a pretty nice amp there. have fun with it

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i would have went with the 4k but i dont have subs that can handle the power (i dont think) but this amp should deliver a nice 300 watts rms to each 15 and there rated at 250 so it should be a very very nice mix of power/cone area.... and i got it cheaper by a long shot than what you can get it at woofersect.com from a dealer with a 1yr mfg warr... so i cant loose.... and the 4 k would have ran me 950 brand new.... a little over budget by 300 dollars

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lmfao.... i got chills from reading that one tim :lol:

lol i guess i just cant impress anyone with my poor ole setup :(:lol:

i would have went with the 4k but i dont have subs that can handle the power (i dont think) but this amp should deliver a nice 300 watts rms to each 15 and there rated at 250 so it should be a very very nice mix of power/cone area.... and i got it cheaper by a long shot than what you can get it at woofersect.com from a dealer with a 1yr mfg warr... so i cant loose.... and the 4 k would have ran me 950 brand new.... a little over budget by 300 dollars

My PR 15s..........are getting 500 rms each...in my buick...and they LOVE it.........

Nice amp bro....you will love it....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

well im going to try to get one more at the same price i paid for this one, and see about geting that final 15 for 9 15s to raise my ohm load to 2ohms resting and strap a pair together... see what i can do then

but then again at the wires im reading a 1.4 ohm load, i wonder if i would be safe running 2 2500s straped at that ohm load , because of imp. rise?.....

Edited by mrwigglezdj

well im going to try to get one more at the same price i paid for this one, and see about geting that final 15 for 9 15s to raise my ohm load to 2ohms resting and strap a pair together... see what i can do then

ill tell you what you can do............ then....................

you can fuckin wang :lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........