justin0943 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Posted June 14, 2014 got a new truck its a 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen I was just thinking on running 1 sa-12 on the t1000 at 1ohm the problem is I'm not a box guru, here the specs of the room I got on the driver side l-35in h-16.5in d-9in if I'm not mistaken thats 2 cubic feet and yes this will be my first ported box ever. 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
justin0943 Posted June 17, 2014 Author Report Posted June 17, 2014 bump need help on the port size 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
Joe X Posted June 17, 2014 Report Posted June 17, 2014 See if this works, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, figure is just an assembly guide:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.