REH Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 I would go for 3cuft net per and 100-150" of port area. Subs up port back double baffle with say some bracing. If you can an octo port could look killer in this setup.Whats the alaskanzx5 about? I made a mistake. For some reason I thought you said 15" subs. My bad. I think he's asking how you came up with your display name.
alaskanzx5 Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 Lol, I live in Alaska and my car is a focus zx5. I think I still need to change my profile location back to AK though. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
shaggyjohnson Posted June 19, 2014 Author Report Posted June 19, 2014 Lol, I live in Alaska and my car is a focus zx5. I think I still need to change my profile location back to AK though. Yea, I was just asking. I lived in southeast AK, then in Anchorage for awhhile..
shaggyjohnson Posted June 19, 2014 Author Report Posted June 19, 2014 How do you install extra batteries for multiple amps? Lets say 3 RF p500x1bd, and 1 or 2 RF p400x4.....or do I even need to? Also, looking inside Rockfords P3s, their a dark color????
shaggyjohnson Posted June 20, 2014 Author Report Posted June 20, 2014 So here is a suggestion, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 4", figure is just an assembly guide: Joe X, thank you again for this design, appreciate it.
islandpride684 Posted June 20, 2014 Report Posted June 20, 2014 Joe X what program is that your using? Google sketchup Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
alaskanzx5 Posted June 20, 2014 Report Posted June 20, 2014 There is a free version of it. Works great imo. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.