How do i lift my rear suspension back up? I know nothing, please help

Shocks wont do really anything for raising up the car. You'll needs springs or airbags to do that. Those shocks will just make your can handle better basically.

Or you can look for rear spring spacers. Its like a little block made out of some material that you put in between the coils and that just sits in the spring and raises the car up. There cheap. I've heard of some people putting them in the springs and they shoot out but im sure thats because they went with really shitty ones.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Shocks wont do really anything for raising up the car. You'll needs springs or airbags to do that. Those springs will just make your can handle better basically.

gotcha, air lift said the bags wont raise my car up though...dafaq?

Shocks wont do really anything for raising up the car. You'll needs springs or airbags to do that. Those springs will just make your can handle better basically.

gotcha, air lift said the bags wont raise my car up though...dafaq?

LOL um thats odd.. They should raise the ass end up possibly up to 2 inches if you wanted. With the weight of your trunk it may just bring the car back up to stock ride height.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Yeah pretty easy from what ive seen. You just have to really compress the air bag and they should slip right into the spring. And than you just connect the line to the air bags and run the air line anywhere you want.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

http://www.carid.com/2008-saab-9-3-suspension-systems/

Should at least give you and idea and point ya in the right direction

I just wanna say, the site this link is for, is fucking nice !!!..... browsed the HELL outta it, then book marked it.... I like it ! thank you !

EDIT - also, i think i found what will work for my ass end !!!!

http://www.carid.com/1999-chevy-blazer-suspension-systems/rear-air-adjustable-shocks-17929278.html

I would call a company (such as bc racing) and get a quote and recommendation on spring rate for coilovers for all corners to accommodate accelerating and braking. That's what I did. rear will be stiff as all getout... but with equipment in, it should drive as if I didn't have an extra 500lb

Archived