rsfm089 Posted June 20, 2014 Report Posted June 20, 2014 http://www.menards.com/main/mobile/tools-hardware/automotive/tools-shop-equipment/herculiner-brush-on-bed-liner-kit/p-1498924-c-9113.htm I want to cover my box. Or is there something I can use that is cheaper. I want to stick with a truck bed liner
BigManAC Posted June 20, 2014 Report Posted June 20, 2014 Yeah that will work. I have used the auto-zone brand on one of my boxes before and it worked out well. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Pasta Prime Posted June 20, 2014 Report Posted June 20, 2014 If you want something cheaper that works really well, check out deck restore. I used it on a few boxes and it works really good. Only thing is you have to make sure its mixed real good before rolling it on. Plus they can tint it the color you want. http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22388446&KPID=16262639&pla=pla_16262639 New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Triticum Agricolam Posted June 20, 2014 Report Posted June 20, 2014 Check out Duratex, it's specifically made for this purpose and works very well. A gallon goes a LONG way too. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.