Taking a POLYGRAPH test, anyone take one before?

I'm surprised they are making you do that. Polygraph tests are illegal here in Massachusetts for employment purposes. Strikes me as odd that there are places that actually do this.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Yeah, sorry. I'm just telling you "my" experience with them. I have to take one every six months, got another coming up in October. Probably fail it too. LOL

With the situation you're in and why you will be taking it, I think you'll be fine.

I think the next time, I'm going to purposely lie on the control question and see what sort of results arise. The two control questions i get asked are if my name is __ __ __ in which I say yes and the other is, are you sitting down, in which I answer yes. I think I'll say no on one or both of them to see what sort of reaction happens. With the testing I've had, I have never been asked to purposely lie to get any sort of data on a reaction. It probably differs from polygrapher to polygrapher though.

may i ask why you have to take one every 6 months? and thank you for the tips sir, i appreciate it

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I'm surprised they are making you do that. Polygraph tests are illegal here in Massachusetts for employment purposes. Strikes me as odd that there are places that actually do this.

Any job in the State of GA that is for "public safety" the employeer (in my case the county i want to work for) has the obligation to force a polygraph test... so take that with a grain of salt :unknw:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived