XS Power

Not sure if its a problem or not but want to check

7 3100s

Not sure what they were resting at when I plugged it in, but set it at 15a and let it go

Went out this morning and its still charging 14.4v(no problem there, been 2 weeks or so didn't expect them to be done) but switched it to read amps and it was at 2 something?

Should it be charging at a higher amperage than that or does it keep it low for some reason

Tried to switch to 25a to see what it would do and charger went to error

Team Flex Issues

EDIT - i just read that you swapped to amps, and had a question. My bad.

Also, when you go from 15 to 25 FAST, the charger will fault, cuz, well your bat is charged, It sees your 12v bat, acting like a 14v, and thinks YOU hooked up a 14-16v bat.... feel me?

... wait an hour, and restart it at 25amp

Edited by KyLar96

I hear ya

Just didn't know if it charging at only 2a was normal

ya.. i just re read that, and thats why i scratched my shit... that, i dont know. I would expect time would make that happen. I would imagine that is normal. Why you havent hit second stage yet, is a lil worriesum to me ?!?!!?

the only time it took more than 2 days for my bank to go from 14.4 to floating at 13.4 was cuz i left the fucking dope light on.......

other than that, now, it takes about an hour to go from first stage, to second float.......

Saw your thread with the dome light, but all mine are unplugged so I don't think that's it

It's off now, will check resting voltage tonight and try it again

cool, your bank is larger.

wait till it floats to a voltage that will allow the charger to do its thang. Around 13v ....

go to 25amp, and let it eat. If you dont see float in a day or so... you have a bad cell man.....i think. You SHOULD hit the second stage, at some point, if not? Something is up, a drain or pull, or, a cell that wont take a charge.......... i know you pack some older bats.... so, im a lil worried.