2 Doll hairs cheaper.. that bastard! This is the seller I bought mine from. He's dropped it even lower now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360798635074?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I just bought this one. I noticed when I got it that the dies WILL move around in the case when inverted. So all I did was use some sticky backed .25" foam to retain their position, just in case it gets over turned.

Resampled_2014-06-28_22-06-29_197_zps766

Current: Two old school Orion HCCA 12's, No amp currently. Did run DAT Hellfire Prototype.

Old set up: Orion 2NT 15", Logic Soundlabs GSX32D,

Man I need to buy one but I do installs every once in a while so then I'd just have a hydrolic crimper just laying around all the time lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Is there any difference between the one you have and the yellow one that other people are using?

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Not sure, haven't used the yellow one myself. I got mine at the recommendation of another member on here. I also got it a while ago and it was that + a couple others that showed up on an eBay search. They were all around the same price point. Now, it seems like you can find similar looking ones for dirt cheap, but I'm unsure what sort of differences there are. Like if the metal or something is thicker/thinner

I really have no idea :unknw:

Have that same 16 ton yellow one too love it

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived