Jump to content

94 Civic 4 Door Build Loq - Custom Door Panels Started!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Talk to me when you have 4 girls in your house 13 and under and 2 more outside the house...lol

That'll be never LOL

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Posted

Talk to me when you have 4 girls in your house 13 and under and 2 more outside the house...lol

That'll be never LOL

Lol! God luck with that!

I'm 24 right now... my girl is 30... Between our age I don't see any more then 2 more!! And that'll be closer to my 30s.. gotta finish school and enjoy life a LITTLE LOL

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Ok guys, sadly there is a change of plans. I didn't want to be the guy that got everyone's hopes up for a big build but I guess ill have to be. My situation is changing dramatically in the next month. The company I have been with for the last 17 years is going under. Soooooo, I am losing my company truck which has been my DD for as long as I can remember...lol. So, in the light of losing my job and my truck I am having to repurpose the Honda into my DD. I am still doing a build, just on a smaller scale since I will need the back seats for the kiddos.

On to the good news. My GF and I are opening a vape store where I will be working on March first! Pretty much every penny I had available has went into build out and inventory. So, I will be putting the Honda back to factory interior and doing a loud ass trunk build. This is where I need some help. I want to keep the backseats in and folded up and do a 4th order ported through the rear deck. I am thinking two very beefy tens or twelves, whichever I can fit. For power I have 2 SAZ-3000, 2 D3400's 2 2/0 runs from front to back and I will be picking up a Singer 250A alt. I know it will be difficult to find a ten or 12 to run on 3000 watts each so I am think of two 1500 watt subs on one amp. Any ideas or thought will be appreciated!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3147 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...