The Hulk--need Your Opinion!

sorry to hear about the box .but came out pretty good .im sure when you get your other amp you will be able to keep up with steve :lol::lol: let us know how they sound im thinking about getting four twelves from rusty soon.

lol only way i will be able to keep up with steve is if i win the lottery, but nah not tryin to, yea my 1st box i had issues with...my second box came out nice...i used house carpet actually cause it looked bad ass and was on sale (ended up bein exact amount i needed for 5 bucks, couldnt pass that up) this box is stronger, and much cleaner then the other, we will see how they do..they will be a lil underpowered till i get my new amp in a few weeks...but im VERY excited..:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok, so im done for tonight, my knee is twice the size as normal so its time to call it quits...still have ALOT to do tommorro before the subs come, run wire, finish amp rack...drill holes for the bolts...and a few other things i cant think of

let me know what you think....the pix this time are alot better

Your too young to be bitching about being sore after a houple hours building <_<:lol:

The box looks good.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Your too young to be bitching about being sore after a houple hours building <_<:lol:

The box looks good.

not when i blew out my knee 6 months ago, and never went to the doctor...i was told this, i tore my tendon and it healed, but in a completely wrong way..leaving tons of scar tissue, and your knee is supposed to have "goo" underneath it to lubricate when you walk..well i have none of that and in return a permanent groove was dug into my bone...:) lots of fun, i love pain all the time

and apple, its still the same plan...just built a lot better, and this one hasnt fell, lol...but im very happy with the way it turned out, not 100% but house carpet isnt that thin, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

man you should have used some like 70's shag and put a small disco ball above it :D

lol i wanted something that looked halfway decent in the back...and this isnt that bad..:) im happy with it so far, id like to hear how it sounds now....but cant always get what you want....about 12 hours till i get my subs now tho..:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

man you should have used some like 70's shag and put a small disco ball above it :D

Like this? :lol:

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived