IKnowImLost224 Posted June 28, 2014 Report Posted June 28, 2014 Hey guys, I just bought a 2012 malibu and want to upgrade the interiors. I will be using a Crescendo 1100.4 from my old system to power the speakers. I am not going all out with this system and just plan on running two component sets. I currently have one brand new set of Alpine Type X components (SPX-17PRO) but am starting to realize finding a second set is gonna be damn near impossible (if someone has a new set they would like to part with I would consider getting them). If I can't come across another set of those what are some good components that are out now around $250 a set? Not looking to go much higher. Also does anyone have an aftermarket radio in a 2008-2012 malibu that they could show me a pic of? Haven't been able to find one online and I want to see what a single din would look like in that huge space. Thanks guys!
gr8handogoatness Posted June 28, 2014 Report Posted June 28, 2014 Sundown audio sa 6.5cs are 200. Good speakers for the price for sure
boom50cal Posted June 28, 2014 Report Posted June 28, 2014 Tantric HD components are $225...they look tits. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
truthsayer Posted June 28, 2014 Report Posted June 28, 2014 Found two sites http://www.soundwavesmi.com/products/Alpine-SPX%252d17PRO-6.5%22-Component-2%252dWay-Speakers.html http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Website/Alpine-SPX-17PRO-6.5-Type-X-Component-Car-Audio-Speakers-600-Watt-SPX-17-PRO/SPX17PRO.aspx truthsayer
IKnowImLost224 Posted June 29, 2014 Author Report Posted June 29, 2014 Truthsayer, one link doesn't work and the other wants $410 lol. I'm not too worried about how they look just want something that sounds good
truthsayer Posted June 29, 2014 Report Posted June 29, 2014 Both links work for me. But anyways have you looked into PRV audio. Been hearing good things, and they can take some power. You can check them out at sound solutions audio. truthsayer
IKnowImLost224 Posted June 29, 2014 Author Report Posted June 29, 2014 Sorry they both work but one says the product is unavailable
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.