Tacoma soundqubed crescendo and rockford install

I really had no where else to put any more mids and hight because I want to keep the truck as stock as possible cause it only has 63k on it, which is pretty new to me and I dont know if I'll keep the truck or not because I'm still in college. I didn't want to glass the doors and there's nowhere to put any in the rear doors with out cutting the plastics and I have crescendos in my front doors

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

I really had no where else to put any more mids and hight because I want to keep the truck as stock as possible cause it only has 63k on it, which is pretty new to me and I dont know if I'll keep the truck or not because I'm still in college. I didn't want to glass the doors and there's nowhere to put any in the rear doors with out cutting the plastics and I have crescendos in my front doors

Cool I get it... I have a 99 Tacoma and don't have a ton of room. I have sub box in the extra cab part, amps under the seat and two 6.5s in each door and two sets of tweets in each door. I have to glass my doors but I don't plan on selling my truck any time soon.

I just wondered how it would sound with the speakers behind you is all.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

the 4 6x9s didn't sound bad to me sitting behind me i just had zero front stage because all i had was a 6x9 in each door running off the head unit, right now all i have is the crescendos and they're almost as loud as the 4 6x9s behind me but sound so much better. i think it will sound good with the fronts and the rear blending well. but I've never really heard a system thats supposed to sound great

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

Tonight when I got off work I noticed a loud annoying slapping sound and I thought I had already fixed all the rattles well come to find out the back wall trim was flexing with the back wall and the plastic was slapping against the metal. So I began to try to fix the problem by trying to squeeze a piece of deadener In between the spots that were slapping together, while prying back to squeeze the deadener in the whole half of the back trim popped loose. So I just decided to continue popping the plastic rivets out and was able to get the whole trim piece out and I deadened everything and put great stuff in the gaps
image_zps508321fa.jpg[/url
Do you see the air vent in the middle? Well I heard you can't cover that or your ears will pop when you close the doors and your A/C won't blow as hard, well I put a piece of deadener over the vent and tried everything with the doors and A/C and didn't notice anything different so I left it at that. I'm sure it will reduce roade noice ALOT.
[url=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Cody_Bostick/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps162a16e2.jpg.html]image_zps162a16e2.jpg
I was also able to slide the box back like 4 more inches so that's a plus with the comfort/leg room. All this will be hidden once I get the rear trim panel that holds the 6.5's and super tweets in so I'm extremely happy with what I got done in 2 hours tonight

Got some toys in today and did a little work getting ready for the rear trim panel

image_zpsa25f6699.jpg

Toolmaker ftw

image_zpsd700807c.jpg

2nd mids and highs amp

image_zps014809b8.jpg

Got some wires cleaned up

image_zpsf429471a.jpg

Tech flex under the hood

image_zpsf8a721db.jpg

image_zps6182f161.jpg

187amp max,147amp high idle, 137amp low idle

image_zpsc579ccd9.jpg

Second amp going on the back wall trim above the port and below the 6.5's

image_zps3b22a87c.jpg

Same material as my headliner

Going to try to get as much as I can done tonight

got the system finished up...

image_zps0da74019.jpg

image_zps3439e927.jpg

image_zps5a3498f4.jpg

image_zpse252ca7c.jpg

image_zpsd595cc13.jpg

image_zps28c3f978.jpg

5e12a84b-6d40-42e4-8aa4-5a6b4de6cf62_zps

its about 98% finished, going to make a magnetic panel to cover the bottom sides of the base just waiting on the magnets to come in.

Archived