Kidd_Bass Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 I know that I don't have enough space in my trunk to fit my 2 skar zvx 12's in a 4th should I wall it in a 4th in my car or is it waste to do a walled 4th in my car with only 2 12's?
n8ball2013 Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 If its all you can fit its all you can fit. Just dont do some bullshit box in the backseat so you can half ass it THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kidd_Bass Posted July 5, 2014 Author Report Posted July 5, 2014 If its all you can fit its all you can fit. Just dont do some bullshit box in the backseat so you can half ass it Yeah If I'm going to spend the time and resources im going to make it look and sound great sealled off and everything I'm just looking for more write ups on 4th orders just to make sure I don't mess up I've read a few and got a basic idea of what to do but i don't want to fuck up that bad on my first 4th
fecupe2001 Posted July 6, 2014 Report Posted July 6, 2014 i would get 2 more subs and just build a flat wall using 4 12s, my explorer was doing over 150 @ 40 hz with 4 loudforce 8012s (350 watts a piece) and a loudforce 2K wired at .5 ohms on a single battery, that was such a budget loud system , had tons of fun moments with it I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Kidd_Bass Posted July 6, 2014 Author Report Posted July 6, 2014 i would get 2 more subs and just build a flat wall using 4 12s, my explorer was doing over 150 @ 40 hz with 4 loudforce 8012s (350 watts a piece) and a loudforce 2K wired at .5 ohms on a single battery, that was such a budget loud system , had tons of fun moments with it Yeah I would like to but it's so hard to find more zvx v1's for sale when i have money lol
CleanSierra Posted July 6, 2014 Report Posted July 6, 2014 Keep your eyes open, you can find those from time to time. Did you see the Skar moving sale? They had some of those subs available I believe Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Kidd_Bass Posted July 9, 2014 Author Report Posted July 9, 2014 Keep your eyes open, you can find those from time to time. Did you see the Skar moving sale? They had some of those subs available I believe Nahh I contacted skar like a week ago but didn't get a message back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.