Jump to content

Compustar replacement remote


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lost both of mine so I'm trying to find one that'll work. Found the one I used to have but it's been discontinued, conveniently they put another option there. The one I used to have doesn't have my brain listed, no biggie it's discontinued anyways. Then I noticed the antenna doesn't match either. My antenna is ANT-1WAM. So is that antenna the same as what they post as ANT-AM?

Remote I used to have

http://shop.compustar.com/1wg2-am.aspx

Posted

Just go on ebay, im sure you will find the remotes even though they are discontinued.

You dont want to go mixing up remotes with different antennas because chances are they wont work especially if your brain/antenna is not listed as compatible with the new remotes (unless compustar says so).

2 remotes and a new antenna $49.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COMPUSTAR-RF-1WG2-AM-TWO-1-WAY-REMOTE-TRANSMITTER-KIT-NEW-OUT-OF-BOX-/191133335158?pt=US_Remote_Start_Entry_Systems&hash=item2c806f3e76

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6040 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...