Brightest / most expensive headlights I've ever seen.

my buddy just finished up these crazy lights and i have to show them off, they turned out so good

heres the parts list

2x rigid srq spot
2x rigid srq flood
2x rigid d2 hyperspot
oracle plasma glow halo kit
8x oracle 4" amber led strips
4x oracle 4" white led strips
2x oracle 16" dual element strips
2x D2S morimoto bi-beam mini
last2.jpg

Nice

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

So, basically just a HID retrofit with some LED strips added in there with some mini LED fog lights thrown inside also? The bottoms appear to be some type of LED mini fog placed inside the headlight, is that what it is?

So, basically just a HID retrofit with some LED strips added in... with some mini LED fog lights thrown inside also?

heres a list of parts, i had another person tell me how unimpressed they were with these so i showed them the prices of the individual lights, these are not auto zone leds haha

2x rigid srq spot $228

2x rigid srq flood $228

2x rigid d2 hyperspot $298

oracle plasma glow halo kit $220

8x oracle 4" amber led strips $180

4x oracle 4" white led strips $90

2x oracle 16" dual element strips $174

2x D2S morimoto bi-beam mini $315

black housings $200

which equals out to $1933 for just parts then there is shipping to Alaska and labor.

last2.jpg

So, basically just a HID retrofit with some LED strips added in... with some mini LED fog lights thrown inside also?

heres a list of parts, i had another person tell me how unimpressed they were with these so i showed them the prices of the individual lights, these are not auto zone leds haha

2x rigid srq spot $228

2x rigid srq flood $228

2x rigid d2 hyperspot $298

oracle plasma glow halo kit $220

8x oracle 4" amber led strips $180

4x oracle 4" white led strips $90

2x oracle 16" dual element strips $174

2x D2S morimoto bi-beam mini $315

black housings $200

which equals out to $1933 for just parts then there is shipping to Alaska and labor.

Didn't respond to the question, and nobody asked about a price list (very inflated prices at that). And a lumen =a lumen, if it cost $50, or $500 it still remains the same amount of output. So then, a retrofit with some LED's stuffed in there. Way overpaid, but LED headlights are nice. But if it's putting out an extreme amount of light then it's more than likely very blinding/distracting to other drivers regardless of how properly it's aimed/how much it cost to make. Even properly aimed lights get aimed in oncoming drivers eyes when bumps, hills, etc come into play. There's a reason you can't go and buy a 500w direct swap.

Edit~ Also see on the inflated price list there's labor on there, you said your buddy built them himself... Did he pay himself labor?

Archived