10" Subwoofer Options

Timsmo0th

I haven't heard anything in a 10" version ... But the 12 and 15 IA Flatline sounded really nice in well built (by me) enclosures ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow i didnt know anyone replied! Thanks for the input.... I like the idea of two 8" subs in the kicks! I have heard a center console box and didnt like the sound that much... I want some 8"s that can still get low since im a basshead at heart! Those Morels look pretty nice... What do you think about 8"s in the doors? Remember that amp puts out 1100@1 ohm for the sub stage.... Guess ill have to bridge it to 4 ohms so it wont take away from the front stage too much. Marky mark is that you? You ever finish that Focus?

never got to finish b/c the system changed a few times since. I am hopefully on my last system so I'll be able to complete the wall with 2 18s. I need to finish my co-workers Tahoe first.

for your subs, in the kick would be your best bet since it'll be easier to dictate air space. maybe even look into a 3 way set up. putting a tweeter and mid range in the pillar with a 6.5" mid bass in the door than 4 6.5s or 2/4 8s in the back or in a console.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Archived