Update.. I had replace the factory main ground I had to remove the intake manifold in the process. I reassambled the truck started it up and now it has a slightly engine vibration that wasn't there prior to me disassembling the intake and fuel rail I have a po300 missfire code im assuming its from a injector not functioning correctly or ..im not very happy I spent 6hrs on that job and missed overtime and accomplished Nothing but more issues..

have you checked your fuel pressure?

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Nah it has coil packs.. im gonna patch it up aka make drivable then trade it in income tax time..truck is a fucking money pit and im not beat for that I have a 07 maxima that runs great so I will let ya know what happens thank for everyones help!!!

was your lower intake manifolds ever replaced there are junk plastic ones that come from factory i know felpro makes steel and rubber that i used

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Yes,thats been change to the new update version you speak of...update so I was coming into work the other day upon parking my car I seen a few guys hanging around a pretty tricked tahoe of similar year as mine. I went over introduced myself and ask whom was the own? A big guy spoke up and said he was. I proceeded to ask him had he had any issues with his because my tahoe had been down for 6 month with 3 mechanics stomped. As I began to tell him the issue ,he cut me off and finish everything I was about say exactly to the "T" he claimed to have had the same issue on his caprice and tahoe which was a short in the ignition colum I was like gtfoh!!! So as soon as I get some extra funds and time im give it 1 more shot..

Archived