Hit A Switch Music Cuts Off Help Asap Please)

hey everyone new member here, i just got airride install on my 92 accord but everytime i hit a switch my sound on my radio stops so then i have to turn the radio off then turn it back on then it will start playing, also whenever my compressor cuts off it does that, what do i have 2 do to fix that. the shop that did it said that they never heard of anything like that happening. They said i i should put a bigger fuse in on the back of my radio , but i wanna see what you guys think

Sounds like you have an electrical issue with something not getting enough power... did you wire a direct line from the battery to the compressor and the valves? There isn't a chance a harness was tapped into is there?

they have a wire from the battery going to a little fuse box thingy that has 3 other little wires coming from it 1 wire is going to the compressor(red) 1 is black which is grounded the the other is orange which one is going to the tank then the other end is split which one goes up to one of my fuses under the dash the other side is tied in with all the wire running to the switch box, im new to this air crap if it helps here is my number 904-206-1779

take the wire going under the dash run it strait to the battery with a toggle switch. see if that helps. If not your gonna have to post a diagram or describe things better.