like i said the car is not done yet but i will try hard to make the mag look good the system has been completley redone from the first set of pics so hold the comment and pit the car maybe average to sum i try not to stick out

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

um looks like the run of the mill car that I see everyday and isnt mag worthy..... but to each his own

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

um looks like the run of the mill car that I see everyday and isnt mag worthy..... but to each his own

pit you just seem like a mean dude to me :( compliments arent that hard to give out ;)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

2 me it seems like pits bashing down on hasbrouck's ride...thats jus me tho i donno if he really is or not if hes not then i apologize it jus seems like he is

rims look nice btw...

Edited by Sp33dyG

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

I would prefer if more magazines did just what these guys are doin... More reader's rides. More home built, sweat and blood installs. Any body with any amount of money can go to some hot audio shop and shell out money. Its when the amateur does it himself that I am most interested in reading the story behind the car and the owner. Don't get me wrong - some cars need to be seen because they are such high profile installs and the work is damn near art work , and mag cover quality. But I am real, and so is my budget and my skills, so it is cool to see what others like me do with the hobby...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

pit you just seem like a mean dude to me :( compliments arent that hard to give out ;)

Im not mean Im just brutally honest and it takes alot for me to be impressed by a car....

2 me it seems like pits bashing down on hasbrouck's ride...thats jus me tho i donno if he really is or not if hes not then i apologize it jus seems like he is

rims look nice btw...

Im not bashing Im just stating what I see as a fact..... I dont see anything about that ride thats magazine worthy.....

paint = deacent at best

system = no comment (based off of last pics)

wheels = spiffy :)

interior = shit (have u seen those door panels)

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

006.jpg

wow....

Im not mean Im just brutally honest and it takes alot for me to be impressed by a car....

Im not bashing Im just stating what I see as a fact..... I dont see anything about that ride thats magazine worthy.....

paint = deacent at best

system = no comment (based off of last pics)

wheels = spiffy :)

interior = shit (have u seen those door panels)

So all you have to say is that you like the paint and the rims, and thats it. If you dont like the interior or the system dont keep dogging someone about it. Your not flauting your car around are you, or are you embarassed on what people would say about your car/truck? Who cares, DeepHitters mag is the only magazine that is honestly the truth. Honest installs, good looking cars and trucks, and people who put blood sweat and time into their finished product.

Its like telling a spl guy that his car/truck sucks because of looks. If he pulls up with 2 18"s and burps a 160+ and then you have a guy come up with the best looking car or truck with over $30 grand of stereo equipment into the car or truck and does everything to make it looks good and only does a 145 theirs difference.

yes beat like the guy seem to not litsen every thing i posted last time has had to and is beeing redone but i havent put new pictures up yethes talkin about cars in mags that have a million stickers on the cars for product placement your basicly looking at a ad for what ever company when you look at those mags but deep hitters is different they show the street cars the ppl who build and drive there shit daily the ppl who get a phone call and will battle in a minute not some guy who pulls up to the line burps there shit and pulls away but lets see your car pit since you seem to hate on mine

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg