Wow the misinformed and ridiculous things you guys wanna hate on, keep sucking off the fat fuck "man" who started this place and keeps raping you all for cash with his shitty ass equipment, dd-1 please, quit being lazy ass newbs and do it right, as for his "followers" and what they supposedly did, he did ask them to stop and many times, also doesn't help the people from here wouldn't stop either, but that's right you all never do anything rash or wrong, fuck off all of you and please Mr fuck nut Meade say something to me, give me an opportunity to show what these asshats say you never do which is be a dick to others for no reason

Wondering how exactly you would think if he did come in here and be an asshole to you that it would be for no reason after you came in here and personally attacked him? Makes a whole lot of sense doesn't it jackass.

and reported me twice because I called him Captain Keyboard at that. He won't be joining us anymore.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

All I got to say is WOW!

Nothing that I have seen, that purpl whatever represents, is new to the industry. There were people running Northstar back when he was still in diapers... yesterday. :)

Meade, well, I might not care for him, but he has actually brought a lot to the sport. Yea, he can be unprofessional at times, but hell, most people can.

Actually, I could care less about either one, but to bash a company and act liek a child while doing it is pathetic.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

this post is funny steve talks just as much smack .as everyone else .. bashin peoples set ups and them as well ..he sure has changed over the years and not in a good way .. hell my son posted a vid awhile back that when he plays 15 hz it makes ya feel sick .. steve comes on and says no fucking way that set up make ya get sick tryin ta put him down .lol .

Lol at all of you, purps done nothing, I talk to him on a daily in a team chat, not once do we even mention Steve, why is everyone so butthurt cause he proves points and such and people thinks its smack?

In Progress of building

Headunit: JVC KDR-540

Wires: Execution Audio 1/0 CCA front to back and big 3

Amp: RE Audio dts 1500.1

Subs: 2 RE Audio SE-X 12d4s

Stock Jeep Battery and 137 amp alternator

2 pioneer 6x9s and 2 jvc 4" speakers

1993 Jeep YJ Wrangler 4.0 automatic

All I got to say is WOW!

Nothing that I have seen, that purpl whatever represents, is new to the industry. There were people running Northstar back when he was still in diapers... yesterday. :)

Meade, well, I might not care for him, but he has actually brought a lot to the sport. Yea, he can be unprofessional at times, but hell, most people can.

Actually, I couldn't care less about either one, but to bash a company and act liek a child while doing it is pathetic.

ftfy

this post is funny steve talks just as much smack .as everyone else .. bashin peoples set ups and them as well ..he sure has changed over the years and not in a good way .. hell my son posted a vid awhile back that when he plays 15 hz it makes ya feel sick .. steve comes on and says no fucking way that set up make ya get sick tryin ta put him down .lol .

hmmm, somehow I seriously doubt he said that.. How about this: Find that post and prove to us what was said or you will just end up being yet another troll to add to the pile

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

All I got to say is WOW!

Actually, I couldn't care less about either one, but to bash a company and act liek a child while doing it is pathetic.

ftfy

And yet, you still let me misspell like. :)

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Archived