Second Skin Audio

1 18 Re Mt

Nice box man, looks very professional, well done sides

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Nice box man, looks very professional, well done sides

Thanks! Oki ( The Steve Meade of Germany :D ) was telling me about this show on the 29th that I would like to attend just to see what numbers it will put up but all of that depends on the sub getting here on time. Plan on attending anyways but it would be nice to go there with system complete.

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

he was saying, Thanks.... Oki, The Steve Meade of Germany, (comma) said--- yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

he was saying, Thanks.... Oki, The Steve Meade of Germany, (comma) said--- yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda

lol

It's cool, I can see where it could have been misundrstood...Anyways, here is a couple vids of "OKI's" ride from a show last year. I only did 144.7 at this show with the Orion H2 15s and I hope do a lil better with the MT 18. I could only wish to have my system hit this hard on music. Just insane!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

Archived