Jessica Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 Post up your favorite facebook post fails here. lets get this started! Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Guest Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 I know this aint what you're looking for but the biggest fail I saw was when that guy hairtricked his baby and posted the video on facebook What a dumbass! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186999-wtf-the-fck-is-wrong-with-this-guy-thinks-this-is-ok/
dangaranga Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 I know this aint what you're looking for but the biggest facebook fail I saw was when that guy hairtricked his baby What a dumbass! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186999-wtf-the-fck-is-wrong-with-this-guy-thinks-this-is-ok/ Turns out that i live relatively close to this super douche. And he works at the flea market that i frequent. Sorry bout being off topic :/ Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
Borris The Blade Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 facebook.com Hows that? It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
dangaranga Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 facebook.com Hows that? I think you won the internet..... Lol Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
gr8handogoatness Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 I know this aint what you're looking for but the biggest facebook fail I saw was when that guy hairtricked his baby What a dumbass! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186999-wtf-the-fck-is-wrong-with-this-guy-thinks-this-is-ok/ Turns out that i live relatively close to this super douche. And he works at the flea market that i frequent. Sorry bout being off topic :/ I'm tempted to ask where and what flea market. But then I would be tempted to go if you told me.
dangaranga Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 I know this aint what you're looking for but the biggest facebook fail I saw was when that guy hairtricked his baby What a dumbass! i'd rather not divulge that info with bad intent. His name rhymes with Poger though http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186999-wtf-the-fck-is-wrong-with-this-guy-thinks-this-is-ok/ Turns out that i live relatively close to this super douche. And he works at the flea market that i frequent. Sorry bout being off topic :/ I'm tempted to ask where and what flea market. But then I would be tempted to go if you told me. i'd rather not divulge that info with bad intent. His name rhymes with Poger though Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
Jessica Posted July 18, 2014 Author Report Posted July 18, 2014 that guy has a history of scamming people. owned a buisness with his brother doing appliance repair and scammed a bunch of people Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
dangaranga Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 that guy has a history of scamming people. owned a buisness with his brother doing appliance repair and scammed a bunch of people Im well aware, i wouldnt trust him for a second. I just dont wanna be on the hook for giving out info to find him if something does happen to him. Id rather not derail your thread anymore Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.