soundman99 Posted July 21, 2014 Author Report Posted July 21, 2014 I also am thinking of running a ns1
CleanSierra Posted July 21, 2014 Report Posted July 21, 2014 Both amps you mentioned are good options. The NS-1 and the Crescendo 5500. What kind of "deal" did you find on a Nightshade? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
tacomaguy1 Posted July 21, 2014 Report Posted July 21, 2014 On 12v the 5500 Ns1 comes alive on 16v Team Flex Issues
CleanSierra Posted July 21, 2014 Report Posted July 21, 2014 ^^^I concur. On 12V, the Crescendo is your better choice. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
PolishThunder Posted July 21, 2014 Report Posted July 21, 2014 You wont here much of a difference in 200 watts at that point, also is 5800 crescendo's rating or was that from a dyno test? Curious because ratings can vary from reality but in the case of crescendo i think they would actually exceed ratings.
soundman99 Posted July 21, 2014 Author Report Posted July 21, 2014 Thanks for all the replies everyone I think I'm gonna get the crescendo any ideas of ported box size and what to tune it to
CleanSierra Posted July 21, 2014 Report Posted July 21, 2014 3.5-4 cubes, tune mid 30s, around 50-70" of port. Double baffle for sure and internally braced. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
simplyJustin Posted July 21, 2014 Report Posted July 21, 2014 The Nendo5500 is a great amp, I run it on my XL's... Those level 5s will want way more power. Get a DC 7.5k. Don't baby sit those beasts.
soundman99 Posted July 21, 2014 Author Report Posted July 21, 2014 Can't afford that any suggestions on a similar amp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.