soundman99 Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 What is the best afordable amp or amps to power these ps I'm kinda new to this thanks
CleanSierra Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 Affordable? What's your budget? Let's start there and then give suggestions. Have you bought the subs yet? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Omega5002 Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 Umm, you're gonna need a 7k to power those subs, which is usually far from affordable, especially with electrical upgrades needed. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
zack_e89 Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 DC 7.5k 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Soccerballzs Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 I run a Single Level 5 here on Crescendo bc3500. More power the better. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Tecomah Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 Populus 6500 is well priced. Amphere 7500 or dc 7.5 k. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
geekybasshead98 Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 I hope you have the subs because it will be around $1400 for 2 lvl 5 12" That right there would blow a budget. Pioneer DEH-X6600BT (1) Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D (1) Alpine 1242D 12" Type R ported 32-35hz
mgameforever01 Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 i run the ampere audio 7500.1 it fits perfect with those 12s.
soundman99 Posted July 21, 2014 Author Report Posted July 21, 2014 I have the electronic upgrades and alt I'm gonna get 3 more kinetics 3800 and two more runs of 1/0 to the rear I have the subs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.